Morning, very conscious that I’ve not written any business related stories for a few months so time to correct that… have you got a mobile app for your business?
What’s the point of having your own mobile app?
- 20 years ago normal business people were starting to use plain text emails to communicate with those who were going online…
- 15 years ago I started promoting html email as a way of tracking what your recipients did with the emails you sent them… which links did they click on… back then we were getting 50% opening rates
- 10 years ago these were down to 30%
- 5 years ago 20%
- Lucky to get over 10% today
Why are these rates dropping right off?
- Heightened security blocking anything travelling via email
- Volume of email in your inbox
- New channels opening up, more options
We like new shiny things and we certainly like mobile…
View original post 190 more words