Hi friends! A week ago I shared some origami paper dolls I made with a kit my sister bought me for Christmas. I noticed many similarities when folding them so I though that I could make some with the origami paper I already had and some beautiful Geisha stamps from ArtNeko and it was really quite simple!
I was not crazy about folding the head so using the geisha stamps was perfect for lazy me! Watch the video to see how!
- Origami paper: 6″x6″, 3″x6″ (you can use any size you want, just size up or down the proportions) and a 1″ wide scrap
- White cardstock scrap for stamping
- Washi tape (optional)
- Geisha stamps: This is the one I used, These Kokeshi dolls would be great too, This romantic set would be great for anniversaries or valentines day
- Bookmark sleeves-set of 25
- Tassels Sold in packs of 3…
View original post 109 more words