Hi friends! I have another live painting tutorial for you today!
We will be using watercolors and colored pencils on this easy painting. You can watch the show live, or the reply on the player below but if you want to ask questions or hang out with other painters in the chat you will need to watch on the YouTube watch page.
Supplies available at out sponsor Jerry’s Artarama:
- Coloursoft Colored Pencils in colors c373, c455, c590, c625, c720, c605, c530, c520, c405, c005, c670, c500, c560, c498
- Turner watercolors (Ultramarine, Burnt sienna, yellow ochre, sap green, all can be fount in the cheaper intro set or purchased individually)
- Mimik Squirrel #30 round brush
- Black Swan 1/2″ (#12) flat brush
- and a small stiff brush for lifting stems
- Reference Photo by Carrie Layne Mashon
I can’t wait to paint with you today! I do hope you stop…
View original post 23 more words